Monday, October 7, 2013

Formal letter

 Dear sir or Madam

I am writing to apply for a place in ''big brother" show. I saw advertised in the magazine

I would like to be in this show very much.
I want it very much I really like to meet new people, especially from different countries.Also, I like playing games.Furthermore , I am good to solving problems and I have good ideas.

I haven't a lot of exrerience but when I  was younger, with my friends playng quizz after school.I think that it is so important about our minds because I am not anxious or nervous when I playing a game.

I think that I can speak English very well.Sure, until start the show I will have learned to speak better because I go to English school.
I hope you get me.I would be greatfull if you would consider me.You can contact me on 6982586539.

I look forward to hearing from you

Your faithfully,
rafaela

1 comment: