Tuesday, October 1, 2013

ECCE-SPEAKING TEST CATEGORY:FREE TIME

1.In my free time I usually play football with my friends from my neighbourhood at the football pitch.But sometimes when I want to relax I watch TV or listen to my favourite singer Pitbull.

2.I rarely have free time at weekdays and weekends because of my obligations, but when I do, I go for a walk at the center of Irakleio and have fun with my friends.

3.My hobby is football. I play everyday with my brother and I'm in a team called POA. I go everyday in the afternoon and spend there 2 hours. I'ts kind of tiring because our coach expects a lot from us so we do a hard training.

5.In my free time I go to a cafe called NEWS with my friends and drink coffee.Another place i usually go, is the football field near my house where we play football.

6. Of course not!It's boring!-_-

9.I go to Albania every summer because there they live my cousins and my grandparents. Also i have been to F.Y.R.O.M for holiday.

10. If I had to choose, I would like to go to Spain and especially to Barcelona in order to see the views there and watch my favourite football team Barcelona.

11. I think that travelling by car is the best way to transport because you can stop whenever and wherever you like and also if you are tired you can sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment