Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Letter Of Complaint


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about the summer sports camp, where I spent two weeks, after seeing your brochure.

According to your advertisement, a range of sports would be offered, but instead I realised that the only option available was tennis. Although I enjoy playing tennis, I would prefer something more vigorous. In addition, private rooms did not exist. I am very frustrated for having to share my room, which was not spacious enough, with two strangers.

To make matters worse, the meals included in the price were too small, indeed. Therefore, I was obligated to get takeaways. On top of everything, not only was I disappointed with the lack of evening activities, but I was also shocked by the organisers' behavior. Unfortunately, they were completely indifferent to my complaints.

I request a full refund of my disastrous holidays, as I could have spent my money on splendid holidays. I hope action will be taken to rectify these problems, though. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Yours faithfully,
 Marina Konstantinou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment