Tuesday, March 11, 2014

ECCE Speaking

Are you a school or university student? What year are you in?
I'm a university student studying maths in Heraklion, a city of Crete. I'm now in the second year of my studies.


Which subjects do you enjoy at school?
There are lots of subjects that I like, mostly Algebra, Calculus and Number theory. I think that every subject it's is unique and interesting if you spend a little more time with them studying it.


Which subjects do you enjoy less?
I think I don't like Physics or Computer  Operation as much as the other subjects. I find them too difficult and boring. I wish I had (only) to study maths only.


What would you like to do when you finish with your studies?
First of all, I'd like to gather together with my family and friends together and have a good time with them because now that I study away from home, (comma) we don't have this opportunity as often as before . I'll also take a break from studying and I'm planning to spend some time abroad during my holidays. I've always wanted to visit Italy.


How could your university be improved?
I think that it could be improved by having (providing) more recreational activities to the students. (example?) Another good idea is to review and reconsider some subjects that might need to be changed or improved. (example?)

1 comment: