Sunday, September 21, 2014

Informal Email

Dear Patrick, 

It was great to hear from you. I had a fantastic time at your party, too. I'm writing to answer your questions.

Firstly, you asked me whether to buy a TV or a laptop. I suggest you buy a laptop. In my opinion, it is more useful and necessary than a TV, which already exists in your house. By buying a portable PC with wireless connection, not only will you be able to keep in touch with your friends, but you're also going to be entertained. Lastly, you can back up your assignments.

Well, you should visit a computer superstore, such as "Public", if you want to be satisfied with your buy. If I were you, I'd visit specific websites, or I'd go to different shops to gather information. Better safe than sorry! 

Unfortunately, I'm not free on Friday, because I have a doctor's appointment. Is Saturday convenient for you?

Write back soon and take care.
Marina.

1 comment: