Sunday, October 16, 2016

SPEAKING UNIT 2

PART 2: HELP SOLVING A PROBLEM
PLAN 
1) Repeat the Problem quickly ( ON THE ONE HAND /ON THE OTHER HAND ) 
2) Say which option I choose 
3) Why I choose it by using the Examiner's information in stage 2
4) Say which picture/option I don't choose 
5) Say why I don't choose it by using the Examiner's information in stage 2 
6) Sum up in a few words what my suggestion is .

HELP SOLVE A PROBLEM SPEAKING GUIDE 

SUMMING UP THE INFORMATION 
.........On the one hand .........
.........On the other hand ........
.........You mentioned ( that) .......
......... As you said ........

GIVING ADVICE 

I think you should / could .......
My advice is to ......
Why dont you ........
If i were you , I'd ........
I think the best thing to do is ( to )........

TOPIC VOCABULARY 

Borrow                                               Earn money 
Lend                                                    (Ir) responsible 
Save                                                     A valuable item 
It's a waste of money                          Has sentimental value 
Promise to pay ( you) back                 Reliable 
Trustworth 

No comments:

Post a Comment