Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A letter

Hi Patrick,
 Thanks for your news.It was great to hear from you.It' very good that you are saving up money.
  I'm very happy that I will be able to help you.I think that you should get a new TV for your bedroom.If you buy a smart TV you will have TV and laptop together.With a smart TV you can do exactly the same things that you did with your laptop and more.The best thing is that you will have a bigger screen.Now that you don't have a laptop don't worry you can use your phone instead.
 You wanted to know where to look for a TV or a laptop.There are a lot of good places.You should search in a gadget shop.Also, you asked me about where to find information.You should search online on websites and in magazines, too.
 I'm really sorry but I won't be able to meet you on Friday because my cousin is coming from Greece.Are you free next week ?Let me know soon.

Take care
Konstantina

No comments:

Post a Comment