Thursday, October 24, 2019

Summer holiday fun


As a teenager,  I am a highly active and busy person, which means that I do not have so much time to get a rest or sleep during the day. However, since I have been exercising for all those years, I have got used to those everyday valuable pastimes.
Particurarly, I do not often keep on with the same summer activities in the whole summer, so I need to take up a "summer hobby". So the exceptional summer hobby I am passionate about is hiking. I commonly arrange to hike some mountains, during those two months when we do not have so much stuff to do, with my mates for a whole day (10-12 hours).
Firstly, we start hiking the huge mountain at 7:00 in the morning, since we all hate trying to cover all that extremely long distance in the heat. Then, we certainly have some food like bananas or even to drink a small amount of hydrolytes in case water cannot give us all the energy we need. Finally, when we achieve our goal, which by all means is to arrive at the top of the massive mountain we call my uncle, who is a hiking lover, but does not have the time to do it with us, in order to give us a lift to our homes, in order to have a rest for the next day.
I would surrely reccoment that sport, since it helps you keep fit and tone your muscles. Most importanly, it provides you with an insane physical fitness, which involves a very big amount of food after all that fatigue. Finally, a real example of that is my self.       

No comments:

Post a Comment