Thursday, February 22, 2018

ANSWERING PERSONAL QUESTIONS


  • What's your favourite place in town?
My favourite place in town is located at the centre of Heraklion. It's called Lion's Square and it is very popular, especially with teenagers. There are many cafes and shops here so you can sit, relax and go shopping. This place is mostly known because of the big and beautiful fountain which is the reason for the square's name.

  • What's your favourite singer?
My favourite singer is Selena Gomez, who is very popular with young girls. I love listening to her songs, because their lyrics want to send a message and the music suits them perfectly. The messages that are sent have to do mostly with love and that's why her songs become popular with teenagers.
  • What's your favourite hobby?
In my free time I like doing many things. One of them is going out with my friends. We like chilling out at the centre of the town and shopping or just going for a walk. We prefer meeting and having a great time instead of chatting online. 
  • What's your favourite type of music?
I enjoy listening to music in my spare time, especially when I listen to my favourite type called pop music. In this type of music most of the songs become popular easily and refer to love and emotions. My favourite pop singers are Shawn Mendes and Selena Gomez. 
  • What's your favourite sport?
My favourite sport is volleyball. I like it very much because it's a team sport, so all the players cooperate together to win and they get to know each other easily. Also, it is a good way to keep fit and it is not as exhausting as other sports.
  • What's your favourite teacher?
I like many of my teachers at school and one of them is my Language teacher. She is very knowledgeable and she actually impress some of my classmates because of her amazing vocabulary. I like the way she teaches as most of the students understand well and pay attention. She also gives us some exercises which make us think of something unusual and different.



1 comment: