Sunday, August 27, 2017

One-day-diary about my holidays

Hi everyone,

I am writing to tell you about one of the best places I had visited in Poland where I went for some days. My parents are from Poland, so I usually go there. This country is very interesting because it has many forests, rivers, traditional cities but the worst thing about the place is that the weather is awful.

When I went there, my dad wanted to saw show me and my brother one of the oldest castles in Poland. However, this country is huge so he chose to go to Gdansk. This old city is a castle with huge tall walls. The inhabitants used this city like a port too. Nowadays it is told said that it is one of the six biggest cities in Poland. 

In 1939 Gdansk was free and it didn't belong to Poland but after the Second World War with Germany it united with the country. After the war people renovated all the houses and the castle and some years later, people started staying there. This city has traditional houses with stones and wood and the castle is the same as it was in the Middle Ages!

I like this town so much and I hope you will visit it in the future.
                   
Kisses,
Argyro

1 comment:

  1. What a great diary entry Argyro! We are all waiting for your photographs!!!

    ReplyDelete