Thursday, June 29, 2017

A warm hi from Andrew

Hello my online friends,

  I am writing in this fascinating forum to present my incredible family to all you hungry for information people.
Well, I am really excited to talk about this subject.First of all, I have been living in Heraklion for my whole life along with my parents and brother in a a house with two floors near the center . My mother is a teacher in a primary school and my father is retired air force officer and unfortunately I do not get to see George , my brother a lot because he just turned eighteen and he is almost to the army camps to serve his duty towards our proud but exhausted country which means that, he is rarely home .However , I feel delighted to have him with me whenever he is free. I also have a cute white dog Plouto , you see how I got influenced ;) Mickey mouse ... anyway that 's all for today.

See you  on the next upload pals , kissess :)) !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment