Tuesday, October 1, 2013

ECCE-SPEAKING TEST CATEGORY:FREE TIME

1.In my free time i sometimes go with my friends and we play basketball at school. On Saturdays we sometimes go out and eat fast food and drink a fizzy drink. When I stay home I play with my computer or with my playstation3. I rarely watch some videos on youtube as well.

2. I usually go out with my friends in the afternoon and we eat fast food. I also tent to play computer games in my home or watch some videos on youtube. I rarely go cycling or basketball with my friends.

3.I don't have any special hobbys. I like playng basterball and I also like go cycling.

4. I am involved in a basterball team where I go 3 times a week and train.

5.There are a lot of places I spend my free time. First, I go to my school to play basketball. I also play computer games in my house. Another place i tend to go is the mall with my friends and we eat fast food.

6. Need to ask? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

7. I don't usually read books, but when I do I like adventure books, such as Hobbit, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter.I have also read A Nerd's Diary 1,2,3,4 and 5 and I found them very funny. Last but not least I read astronomy books because I like Astronomy.

8. I enjoy books either because they are funny either because ther entertain me such as Hobbit. I also like the astronomy books because I want to be an Astronomer.

9. I have only been abroad once before 5-6 years when I went to Disneyland where I had a lot of fun. It was very exciting!

10. I would also like to go to a lot of places in USA, but another place I'd like to go is London. I think it would be really nice to see the London eye and the observatory of Grinouits(don't know how it's spelled...).

11.  I mostly enjoy the ship, but in long distances I prefer the plane, because it goes faster and I reach my destination in 1 day instead of 1 week or so.

12. I go to beaches and swim with my parents, when we can. Otherwise, I play computer games or go to play basketball with my friends. I also go out with my friends in the nights if there is a good movie to see.

13. I am not planning going anywhere this summer.

14. For me the best holiday destination would be Italy, because there are beautiful cities and very good weather there.

15. I have been to all Crete and have seen Balos. Gaidouronisi and many more beautiful beaches.I have also been to Disneyland and had a lot of fun there as well.











No comments:

Post a Comment