Friday, January 30, 2015

~My personal favourite TV programme~


   Hello.Today I am here to write a review about one of my personal favourite TV programmes for your new magazine section.I chose for my favourite program to be "Two and a half men".


   Two and a half men is an absolutely hilarious comedy. Personally I have spent hours laughing only by thinking about it. This show is really famous and it has been shown on TV's in over 20 countries.


   Two and a half men is an American masterpiece that has made millions of dollars. The actors playing it are really experienced and really funny. The plot is amazing and hilarious and the program director is a genius.


   I would definately recommend it to any age comedy lover, and I would also recommend taking a large bucket of KFC with you because you won't want to stop watching it.

3 comments: