Friday, January 30, 2015

Letter of complaint

 



Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about your Summer Sports Camp which I joined a few days ago. I feel that your advertisement was misleading.

According to your advertisement, the camp offers a wide range of sports. However, there was only tennis available which is not a well known sport and as a result noone could enjoy their time. In addition, it claimed that each of us will have a private room. When we asked for one the staff told us that all the rooms where full so I had to share with other 25 people.

To make matters worse, in your advertisement you mentioned that all the meals are included in the price. But unfortunately the meals where so small that most of us had to order takeaways. Last but not least it was stated that there woyld be evening activities. When I went and complained to the staff about their substandard equipment they were very rude and they starded to call me names.

I hope to receive a complete refund of my money as the services I received in your camp were awful. I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Georgia Assarioti. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHWz4gVtaAH_Jk7Nj-IRmhIm5Qv8jG2clBbTn23FWbOfP4m90MrX3PhZZIEpdXfcwW3a46_WNU4kUnuFH0JH18pQQz-Y9Ndw8Sxxy1By1OUgtGxUgf_jBAQO1ANSEfPrrD6FGU8in9KRI/s1600/Summer+Sports+Camp2+copy.jpg

 

2 comments: