Wednesday, January 22, 2020

My favourite song


                                                                                                                                                                             This is the song that I like the most :                                                                                                                                                         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wtfhZwyrcc                                                                                                                                             This is my favourite one because it describes my goals for this year. It says that you should believe that you can achieve any goal if you want. It describes my new year's attempt to increase my marks at school and to be improved at basketball.  

(Excellent choice, blogger! Christina 💝)

No comments:

Post a Comment