Saturday, March 1, 2014

Speaking part 2: Expressing my opinion

Having heard everything you said, I think the best solution for Peggy is to exercise and maybe go on a healthy diet instead of going on a strict diet. In this way, she could lose weight and work out at the same time. Because Peggy is not overweight, I don't believe that it is necessary to go on a strict diet to achieve her objective. What's more, people who go on strict diets usually hurt themselves in order to get thinner, because they don't take the necessary vitamins their body needs to be healthy. So, if I were in her shoes, I'd probably give a second thought on such an important matter . Additionally, taking exercise wouldn't make their parents worry about her health and for that reason this decision would make everybody feel satisfied.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment