Friday, February 25, 2011

Application Letter

Dear Mr Boston,

I am writing in response to your advertisment which I saw in an English language magazine.

I would be very interested in this job as I am keen on music. I would love to work in a international music shop. I passionately listen to all the kinds of music. As a result, I know a great deal of information about singers and songs. Moreover, I have got a degree on music. As for foreign languages, I am a holder of the ECCE and FCE certificates. Also, I have worked as a teacher of English.

As for my experience, I worked for 3 years in a music shop and I stopped to go to univerity. So, I know how to handle the customers. I can persuade the customers to buy CDs. I am polite, I have confidence and, most importantly, I am punctual. I firmly believe I am suitable for this job because I have all the qualifications needed.
 
I am looking forward your reply.

   Yours sincerely,
     Christos Babis

No comments:

Post a Comment