Friday, February 25, 2011

An Application Letter

Dear Mr. Boston,
 
I am writing in connection with the advertisement I saw.I would like to tell you why I am suitable for that job in the global music shop.

 First of all, I have a great knowledge of music on account of my hobbies. In other words, much of my free time is spent by listening to all types of music at home. As for foreign languages, I speak English fluently owing to my teacher who is called Christina.I have been studying English for many years and I am a holder of the FCE certificate.

As far as my experience is concerned ,I have worked  in my family's music shop for many years ,which offered me valuable knowledge. I was so determined that I was studying and listening to music simultaneously.When I was eighteen years old, I worked hard in other music shops. The harder I worked, the better I learnt.

I would be grateful if you chose me. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
 Yours sincerely,
 Maximos Filippakis

No comments:

Post a Comment