Thursday, February 22, 2018

Answering personal questions

What's your favorite hobby?
       My favorite hobby is dancing.I love it, because while I am dancing I can express my feelings and also get fit and have a good figure.Actually, I don't really enjoy ballet.I prefer modern dance,because you are free and you can improvise.



What's your favorite teacher?

  My favorite teacher is my Chemistry teacher.She is a very good teacher and very kind with th students.She always smiles and helps us when with have a problem.She also tries to do all the excercises at school in order not to give us a lot of homework at school.That's why she is my favorite teacher!

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! Are there any other personal questions you would like to answer on the blog? For example, what is your favourite type of music? ;-)

    ReplyDelete