Sunday, October 9, 2016

Letter of advice

                                                  Writing GUIDE

                                                LETTER OF ADVICE 

 Opening:Paragraph 1
It's not easy when...
I had a similar problem with....
I know what it's like to...
I'm surely you fell irritated when... but...
It can be very annoying when... but...


 Paragraphs 2-3

Expressions for giving advice 
Try to...
If I were you I'd...
You could/should...
What about...
The best thing to do is...
It might be a good idea to...
It's not good to...
I suggest...


 Closing:Paragraph 4
I am sure/I hope that you will soon...
I think it will help to try these suggestions.
I hope everything works out for you.

1 comment:

  1. Well done fantastic blogger! Make sure you remember all this information!

    ReplyDelete