Saturday, September 18, 2010

The greatest gadget in the world.

In the summer of 2006, I was staying with my friend Alex. One cold evening Alex took me to his room.
         He said that he made an new invention. A gadget that could speak. I didn't believe him. He made an effort to make me believe him but nothing. Later, Alex went to his living room. The gadget and I were in his room. Then when i was song a song the gadget spoke! He said that I have a terrible voice. I asked questions him for instance, what is your name and he answered. I can't believe my ears. A few seconds later, I went to Alex and he was excited. All the time I spoke to the gadget and Alex was furious. He was jealous because every time that he spoke to the robot it didn't answer.
        Fortunately, a few seconds later, the gadget spoke to Alex and he was very excited. Everyone that is except the scientist who made it possible.

1 comment: